Ads Right Header

For Uploads or Advertising Contact me on WhatsApp on +260976346639

Slaikol ft Rap Queen-My Own (prod by Lubilo).Mp3

Slaikol ft Rap Queen-My Own (prod by Lubilo)


 Another brand new banger Tilled "My Own" its a nice Love song that will blow your mind and the song is Done by Slaikol where he featured Rap Queen and being produced by Lubilo...
Kindly Download and Share...

Previous article
Next article

2 Comments to

  1. I Love this song, keep up the good work guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this song. It reminds me of my hometown. Tracks similar to this are very suitable for making ringtones for android phones. You just need to download the high quality mp3 file and cut it into short pieces sonnerie samsung.

    ReplyDelete

Ads Post 1

Ads Post 2

Ads Post 3

Ads Post 4